- Published on Friday, 06 October 2017 15:50
- Written by Saigoneer.
From the organizer: Over the last 7 years, the annual saigonchildren™ Charity Cycle Adventure (CCA) has welcomed enthusiastic cyclists from all over the world who have ridden over 2000km in total, and raised over $280,000 for disadvantaged children.
This year, riders will be able to enjoy a three day, fully supported and guided ride through the valleys and forested central highlands of Da Lat and then down to the world-famous beaches of Nha Trang. Winding the way through the tree-lined roads of Da Lat, formerly a resort destination for French colonists, riders will enjoy the picturesque scenery of the countryside as they pass small villages and farms. After two days of exploring the valleys and trails, enjoying the refreshing mountain air, the riders will begin their descent toward Nha Trang. Descending from the pass and riding along beautiful coastal roads, Nha Trang’s wonderful beach awaits the riders at the finish line, providing the perfect destination after their long journey.
– Registration fee: US$700 (flights, food and accommodation, ride shirt, guides and support vehicles)
– Minimum fund raised to support saigonchildren™ programmes: US$500.
With places filling up fast, contact Mr. David Appleton (Davidappleton@gmail.com or +84 90 301 4488) or Ms. Van (email@example.com or +84 3930 3502 – Ext: 107) to reserve your spot for this amazing ride!
Take on the adventure and help change the lives of children who need help.
– Website: www.saigonchildren.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Saigonchildren/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/saigonchildren
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1382777/
Friday, 17 – 19 November
Saigon Children’s Charity | 59 Tran Quoc Thao, D3, Ho Chi Minh City