- Published on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 16:36
- Written by Saigoneer.
A Zero Waste Candle, Why not?
Have you ever purchased something not because of its fancy packaging rather than the real quality?
Let’s say, if a scented candle is not put in a fancy container like you often see in the interior store, will you still buy it because of its high quality?
If your answer is “yes”, we are more than happy to welcome to our special workshop: “Create your own Zero Waste Scented Candle”
What is special about this workshop?
We use 100% soy wax and beeswax to create the candles. No paraffin. No black smoke.
A fancy pottery or glass container? No. We recycle the Nuoc cot ga Brand (Essence of chicken) Jars to fill our own candles. Those jars were perfect for filling the wax, creating a perfect melt pool and fit in a perfect travel size for you to carry everywhere.
Main content of the workshop:
– Learn about scents and their applications in the candle industry
– Learn about types of waxes, their origins and their influence to our environment
– How to create your original scent for candles
– Learn to create your own zero waste candle, using the best quality of ingredients
Time: April 20, 2019 from 10AM-12PM
Venue: Morico Cafe – 30 Lê Lợi, Quận 1
Ticket: 500,000 (included 1 drink at Morico Cafe)
Register at all branches of Morico cafe or via hotline 0903667426
Saturday, 20 April
10:00am – 12:00pm
Morico – Japanese restaurant cafe | 30 Le Loi, Ben Nghe, D1