Business does not only happen in meeting room but also over the dining table. It doesn’t matter if you are a boss or still on coffee duty, there must be times when you have to meet your colleges, your boss or even business partners at fancy restaurants. BUT:
1. Have you ever felt confused or not confident when you walk in fancy places?
2. Have you ever get confused at too many utensils given and you don’t know which one to use and how to use them properly?
3. And all of the above lead to failure in making a good impression with your boss, your business partner, or even your “crush” when it comes to communication over a dining table.
Our 2,5-hour workshop can help you with all of your concerns related with dining etiquette and table manners. With a broad experience thanks to over 13 years working at hospitality companies, our trainer – Ms. HUYNH PHUONG will help you become more professional and leave a good impression with your counterpart.
– Types of party
– Standard party table setting
– Practice your dining etiquette & Table manners with a Western menu set including: Welcome drink: mocktail
Bread and butter
pumpkin soup (served in a plate)
Beef steak, salad and potato
1 glass of red wine
ADMISSION FEE: 1,000,000 VND/pax (included meal at French restaurant)
REGISTER AT: https://forms.gle/g3Spud7nFXYE1ScB6
6:30pm – 9:00pm
Vatel Restaurant | 120 Bis Suong Nguyet Anh Street, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Hồ Chí Minh
inSaiGon Sai Gon in your pocket ! Source